Under the supervision of the Maintenance Director responsible for cleaning the club house or any area assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness of entire assigned area, picking up and emptying trash.
- Cleans and polishes brass, door knobs and elevator doors and tracks, vacuums and shampoos carpets, cleans floors and bathrooms, dusts vents and cleans all objects in the assigned area; wipes down walls.
- Restocks supplies in the janitor’s closet.
- Cleans tennis courts if assigned to the tennis area: and cleans golf course restrooms if assigned to the golf course area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum six months experience working as a cleaner in a country club or hotel preferred.
- Ability to interact with employees, members, and management in positive, supportive, cooperative ways.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment, perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands. See, talk, hear, sit, lift up to 40 pounds, carry, push, pull or move objects.
- Ability to comply with all safety rules and use appropriate safety equipment at all times.
Full benefits available to full-time positions. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid sick and vacation leave.