Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Strong interest in a hospitality career
- Minimum five years experience working as a prep or line cook (8+ years preferred)
- Ability to interact with vendors, coworkers, members, guests, and management in positive, supportive, cooperative ways.
- Knowledge and ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment, perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, use hands, see, talk, hear, lift up to 40 pounds, carry, push, pull or move objects.
- Ability to read, understand, and comply with all safety rules and use appropriate safety equipment at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by management
Highly competitive and commensurate with experience.