* 1 year building maintenance experience in hospitality or similar fast-paced environment with high quality workmanship expectations for Engineer III.
* 3 -5 years experience as a commercial painter, hotel experience preferred for Painter.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English with guests, management and colleagues.
* Ability to push, pull, grasp, lift or carry supplies, equipment or tools weighting up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
* Think quickly and act appropriate in emergency situations.
* Perform well under pressure situations, time demands, and work overtime when needed.
* Ensure that job site is clean and orderly after completion of all jobs.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with guests, co-workers, and management. Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced and customer service-orientated environment; to perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
* Must have open availability, holidays, weekends and nights.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Vacation/Holiday & Sick Pay
401(k) with company match