* 1 year building maintenance experience in hospitality or
similar fast-paced environment with high quality workmanship
expectations for Engineer III.
* 3 -5 years experience as a commercial painter, hotel
experience preferred for Painter.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English with guests,
management and colleagues.
* Ability to push, pull, grasp, lift or carry supplies,
equipment or tools weighting up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
* Think quickly and act appropriate in emergency situations.
* Perform well under pressure situations, time demands, and work
overtime when needed.
* Ensure that job site is clean and orderly after completion of
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in
English with guests, co-workers, and management. Must be able to
read and interpret documents such as safety manuals, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced and customer
service-orientated environment; to perform duties under pressure and
meet deadlines in a timely manner
* Must have open availability, holidays, weekends and nights.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Vacation/Holiday & Sick Pay
401(k) with company match