Manage food and beverage service in the Halfway House. Provide informal and fast food services. Maintain cleanliness.
Order supplies, implement controls and manage effectively to ensure that budgeted food,
supplies and other cost goals are maintained.
1. Provides food and beverage service of the best quality in accordance with the menu
2. Maintains cleanliness of production and service equipment, and production, storeroom, service and other areas
3. Maintains accurate payroll time records and reports
4. Ensures that required revenue control procedures are consistently used
5. Requisitions supplies from club’s kitchen and storeroom, and ensures proper transfer and storage
6. Provides adequate display of garnishes and condiments on "self-serve" basis
7. Complies with applicable health, alcoholic beverage, fire and other laws/requirements
8. Inspects club facility to ensure that sanitation, safety, energy management, preventive maintenance and other
programs are in place in area(s) of responsibility
9. Assists with the production and service of food and beverage products as necessary
Medical, Dental, Vision Lufe & 401k